Duck Jeep? WTF??

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
I got one the other day on my 2019 JL. I guess I'm ambivalent to the whole thing. I would never buy a bunch and start putting them on Jeeps but it didn't bother me that someone did it to me. There is also no way I would take pics and put them on Facebook.

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
I think there's only one proper retaliation:

s-l600.jpg

Coco

I guess the jeep wave comes with rules and regulations.
I don't take anything that comes from Fab Fours seriously... Talk about some of the UGLIEST Jeep and truck mods known to man.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I don't take anything that comes from Fab Fours seriously... Talk about some of the UGLIEST Jeep and truck mods known to man.
100% real talk.

We drove the JK to a Wake for a friend yesterday and I was irritated and how many "Jeepers" waved at us. The first one was just leaving our neighborhood, a Gladiator with every damn camping accessory known to man bolted to it. He was way too excited to wave at us and I'm sure my face said "WTF, gross" in reply.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I don't think that's a BFG booth. That has to be just a banner used by a company that sells them. That booth is way to small and cheap for BFG, and is selling little doodads.. not a single tire there. Selling backpacks, coolers, and RC cars doesn't seem BFG ish to me.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I don't think that's a BFG booth. That has to be just a banner used by a company that sells them. That booth is way to small and cheap for BFG, and is selling little doodads.. not a single tire there. Selling backpacks, coolers, and RC cars doesn't seem BFG ish to me.
Well it’s under a 53ft semi trailer that says BFG next to a truck with BFG logo and a bunch of off-road tires so 🤷‍♂️

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Alright ……explain that for stupid people like me.
My youngest boy has Cystic Fybrosis (CF). The LJ plate is also a vanity plate " Cure CF" . It's a pretty rare condition but every year at jeep safari we get at least a few people who talk to us about someone they know with CF. Funny that I mtb quite a bit and people think it means carbon fiber.