Duck Jeep? WTF??

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
My youngest boy has Cystic Fybrosis (CF). The LJ plate is also a vanity plate " Cure CF" . It's a pretty rare condition but every year at jeep safari we get at least a few people who talk to us about someone they know with CF. Funny that I mtb quite a bit and people think it means carbon fiber.
I forgot about your son and having CF. All makes sense now

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
My youngest boy has Cystic Fybrosis (CF). The LJ plate is also a vanity plate " Cure CF" . It's a pretty rare condition but every year at jeep safari we get at least a few people who talk to us about someone they know with CF. Funny that I mtb quite a bit and people think it means carbon fiber.
I always liked the "65 Roses" euphemism for CF.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Pretty sure I saw you leaving the new Holiday Oil at the mouth of Spanish Fork today around 10 or 11. I was in Red Fred, and I definitely gave you the stink-eye. 😁
That was me. Funny irony for you commenting that you saw me. As I was turning onto highway 6 I passed a friends wife in her Jeep and she is into all this Ducky crap

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Perhaps jeep should have quit in its glory then. Much like too many NFL players, it continues to play. The outcome is usually bad. 😂

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I know. I’m continually more and more impressed with jeep. I used to be a firm believer that a good jeep run ended with needing a kidney or two replaced, or gearing up for a snow run meant putting on the bunny suit because your jeep doesn’t have a top or doors, or a heater for that matter. I can only imagine a snow run with heat and heated seats!

Now for some of the current jeep owners? Dave’s title of this thread sums it up nicely.

Reactions: DAA