Duck Jeep? WTF??

DAA

Have any of you heard of this?

Somebody left a little rubber ducky on Cindy's JL at Costco, with a tag on it about some fakebook "you've been ducked duckduckjeep" crap? My daughter says "it's a thing" and it was meant as a compliment? And it's "cool to have your Jeep ducked". WTF?

Is this really a thing? I just don't get it. If it is a thing, why not just say "hey, nice Jeep lady!". Maybe somebody is making money selling the little rubber ducks or something somehow? I bet they give them out to Jeeps with angry birds grills too...

- DAA

SoopaHick

Certified Weld Judger
My wife got to listen to me grumble last year about this exact thing. Gave further proof of how much of an angry old man I am compared to everyone else my age.

Had somebody climb into my Jeep to put a duck on the center of the dash at silver lake flats last year. I was irritated the whole way home and threw it straight in the trash.

DAA

Livy got ducked in the LJ a while back. Now it hangs from the drivers sun visor. She’s so proud of it. 🙄

My daughter is bummed it wasn't MY Jeep. She said she's just been waiting and hoping for the epic display of disgust. Apparently, I crack her up...

Same daughter for real shamed a friend into losing the angry birds grill that came on his used JK.

- DAA

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
My daughter is bummed it wasn't MY Jeep. She said she's just been waiting and hoping for the epic display of disgust. Apparently, I crack her up...

Same daughter for real shamed a friend into losing the angry birds grill that came on his used JK.

- DAA
Your daughter and my daughter would be good friends.

Reactions: DAA

JeeperG

Dr. Moab had these plates on his Gladiator for awhile. (Stole these off his gram). I think he went back to DrMoab though?

Screenshot_20220907-220910.png

Screenshot_20220907-221003.png

Screenshot_20220907-221056.png

I want to get a bag of them to bring to work, I got someone I wanna piss off putting one on every day of the work week, his sister did it a few weeks ago. 😄

PXL_20220826_181415768.jpg

lhracing

In the Spring I took the old TJ to a Utah Jeepcrew meet and greet. A good part of the Jeeps looked like they had never been off the pavement, not a rock scratch in any of their pretty wheels (they must be better drivers than me) but they had their "ducks in a row" across their dashes. Needless to say, I haven't been to another.

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
In the Spring I took the old TJ to a Utah Jeepcrew meet and greet. A good part of the Jeeps looked like they had never been off the pavement, not a rock scratch in any of their pretty wheels (they must be better drivers than me) but they had ducks lined up across their dashes. Needless to say, I haven't been to another.
Their Facebook group has been taken over by the duckheads. All ducks, all the time.

Last edited: