ECM flashing for an LS swap

DaveB

Long Jeep Fan
I need to have the donor ECM flashed for the LS swap in my Scrambler. I have seen 150Tunes on Pirate and have heard good things about Wayne's work. Does anyone know of a good local source for re-flashing the ECM ? or should I just send it up to Wayne ?
I'm also still trying to figure out if I will go the easy route and remove the EVAP, EGR and post cat O2 sensors. My Jeep is vintage plated so there's no testing required but I do try to keep it legal.

RockChucker

I originally had Wayne do mine. It was a nightmare. Ended up paying to have it retuned here local. I have Matt Snell at Pauls Automotive and 4x4 in Sandy do mine. He's very knowledgeable about how the whole system works and builds a tune that acts OEM.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
Dave, he's not local, but I had Jims Performance in Maryland flash my computer and re-work my wiring harness.
I had no issues whatsoever.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Sub'd. I need to have the computer flashed for my 3900 (and maybe have the harness cut down) and so far I've been referred to Wayne and Jim's Performance. Staying local would be cool though...

@RockChucker do you know if your guy works on more than just LS stuff?