Edge or ads

Jesser04

I’m going to snow check a snowmobile and both dealers sell the brand I want does anyone have an opinion on these two dealers? Price wise it should be the same service and warranty work are my concerns.

Caleb

I know there are mixed opinions on them but I've always been treated good at Edge. Both when buying and when taking bikes in for service.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I hate the edge. I have had nothing but bad experiences...
I also know people who know the owner and claim him to be a pretty shady guy.

Also, if one of the rmatv dealers sells what you are looking for, you will get a MUCH better price.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Edge tried to sell me a Husky for $2k over retail and $3k over what RMATV sold it to me for. I feel like that is just milking suckers and I hate that behavior. On the warranty work. I had a clicking noise in my fork with 2 hours on the bike (i bought my last 300 from them). I took it in since it was under warranty and it sounded like a loose component in the fork. The service guy said they had seen the fork rod nut come loose before and thought that is what it sounded like, confirming my suspicion. I went to pick it up a couple days later, they said it was just the brake caliper moving that made the noise, silly me I should have checked that. Then they charged me for an hour of labor because it was not a bad part. I argued but they refused to give me a break and charged me for the full hour of labor. Pissed I paid it. Then we went to get my bike, they had been ripping it up and down the street and had chunked several lugs on the rear tire. Then they had a tip over in the shop, bent my peg, broke my front fender and kick stand. They did replace the broken parts but never refunded my $90 for labor for their tech to realize a common trait of a bike they sell dozens of. I'd buy from anyone else before EDGE. I tried to give them 4 chances but they screwed the pooch every time. I know everyone's experience varies and I have had much worse luck than others. Just sharing my bad experiences. I've not had any positives to counter my negatives with them.

Jesser04

I hope my experience is better than all of yours. I snow checked an arctic cat mountain cat 154 Saturday with Randy he was very helpful. I had been questioning the 154 since then and called him this morning and he happily called cat and changed it to the 165 so far so good with the service. I’ve been doing a bunch more research since Saturday and apparently cycles and sleds in Hyde park are the arctic cat turbo wizards I will be taking it to them after I pick it up.