Archived EJS 2015...

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I picked one up at Teraflex last year. I'd assume they are going to print them this year as well.

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I got one mailed to me last year but they are trying to get away from that due to the insane costs! its just easier to pick one up at the arena when you go in to get your packet.

Bart

Yes, they are still mailing out papers, but I haven't seen mine yet. I'm still the lucky guy that gets to lead Hell's Revenge on opening Saturday and then for a twist this year I'll be gunning Rusty Nail on Monday. I'm thinking about staying down there all week but not sure.

utfireman

I am putting together a military/veterans trail during Easter Jeep Safari. I am hoping this will catch on, and that it will become an official trail next year with the club. We are planning on holding it Wednesday morning April 1[SUP]st[/SUP]. Trail details and times will be forth coming, but for now I am looking for sponsors for the trail. I would like to offer participants items like hats, shirts, vinyl stickers, antenna flags, swag or whatever someone or some company is willing to provide us. Looking to get 40 vehicles together for it and we are already getting a lot of support, both from the community and club members.
Please pass this on so that we can make this a possibility. I have set up a facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/434610130031440/ and an email account at safariveteransrun@gmail.com.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I'm on Hells Revenge-Sat, Escalator thru Hell-Sun, Backwards Bill on Tues, Elephant Hill on Thurs, invited trail ride on Friday, Pritchett big Sat.

Glad to help out on the run itself or just run recon on Monday with someone or something.

Bart

I think the new online registration took this to a whole new level. Some people are going to be disappointed when they get their paper and mail in their entries only to find their trails are full. Oh well, it will definitely be a big year.
Hells Revenge opening Saturday - Leading
BFE - playing
Rusty Nail Monday - gunning
Pritchett Tuesday - running (lucky to get the last open spot)
Open the rest of the week.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
I think the new online registration took this to a whole new level. Some people are going to be disappointed when they get their paper and mail in their entries only to find their trails are full. Oh well, it will definitely be a big year.

I thought that they did away with mail in entries last year?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
My current schedule:

Sunday - Backwards Bill
Monday - Porcupine Rim
Wednesday - The Pickle
Thursday - Elephant Hill (as sponsor rep)
Friday - private run: Day Canyon Point
Saturday - Hell's Revenge

Friday might change, though. Our dealership has been asked if we would be willing to sponsor another run on Friday, though we don't yet know which trail. If we set that up, I'll cancel Strike Ravine and run the mystery trail instead.

I'm on Hells Revenge-Sat, Escalator thru Hell-Sun, Backwards Bill on Tues, Elephant Hill on Thurs, invited trail ride on Friday, Pritchett big Sat.

Nice! That makes at least two trails where I'll be able to use my ham radio in addition to the CB. (Brett is running Porcupine Rim with me on Monday.)

Last edited:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
they did do away with the mail in entry last year... its not even in the paper anymore. So if they didn't go online they will not be getting any trails...

Just think of the cost that could be saved if they stopped doing the paper all together!