Archived EJS 2015...

Pile of parts

We're on Hell's Revenge Big Saturday too. Look for an orange cj. It will be good to wheel with Turbominivan again - I did hanging tree with you a couple of years ago.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Registered for hells revenge on big Saturday.

We're on Hell's Revenge Big Saturday too.

Nice! I'm embarrassed to admit it, but this will be my first time on HR. Somehow I've just never gotten around to running that trail.

It will be good to wheel with Turbominivan again - I did hanging tree with you a couple of years ago.

IIRC, you were there on my maiden voyage of that trail. What an awesome day that was.

RenegadeR

Looking forward to Jeep Safari again this year. I will see a few of you on the trails this year.
we are running
Metal Masher Monday gunning
Pritchett Tuesday gunning
3d/Pickle Wednesday gunning
Kane Creek Friday running
Pritchett Saturday running

Down playing Friday- Easter Sunday

rwalk

Does anybody know what is available for tent camping? Are there any free/public areas to park 2 jeeps, a truck, trailer and a tent, or will I need to find a tent site at one of the local campgrounds?

amp713

Me and a friend signed up before the official sign up (we got in online an hour early) and we are doing Poison Spyder Thur, and Moab Rim on Fri. We will be down there the 1-5 and doing some trails away from the safari also. Hope to see some of you guys there!

SICK99TJ

Anyone want to run Behind the rocks with a couple of us on Tuesday? There will be 2 JK'S and who ever else want to come go. Should be fun post up and let's make it a great trail day!

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
I had to go back and edit my post showing my schedule. I am no longer running Strike Ravine on Friday. Instead, I am running Day Canyon Point with the Lone Peak club.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
All non-RR4W trails for us:
Wed - Rusty Nail
Thu - Area BFE Variety
Fri - Pritchett
Sat - Races?

We'll also be running afternoon or night trails such as Hell's, The Rim, Cliffhanger, PSM. I can't wait!