Archived EJS 2015...

Bart

Heading home to finish packing and to be loaded and on the road by 2:00. See you all after next week.:greg:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Heading home to finish packing and to be loaded and on the road by 2:00. See you all after next week.:greg:

Lucky! I don't leave until Tuesday afternoon...
Make sure to hit us up if you still want to wheel Area BFE on Thursday.

Coco

If I end up making it down there, maybe I'll come run Pritchett with you guys on Friday if you are cool with that?

N-Smooth

If I end up making it down there, maybe I'll come run Pritchett with you guys on Friday if you are cool with that?

Of course. Trate never officially accepted us into his group but we're running it regardless

MBD09

If? i still trying to get the trailer back together and a new draglink end, pack and i am good to go..... If i make it you better be there

Trate D

Anyone would be welcome. I'll just have to make sure that's still our plan for Friday..... Everybody from our group seems to be undecided on what day we are doing what.

I keep ya posted though, then we can arrange to run together.

Coco

Anyone would be welcome. I'll just have to make sure that's still our plan for Friday..... Everybody from our group seems to be undecided on what day we are doing what.

I keep ya posted though, then we can arrange to run together.

Just officially make that the plan :D I have yet to run with you guys too, so that would be perfect

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
I'm doing all my planning last minute, as per usual lately. I think I may come down thurs - through the weekend. What time are you guys meeting for Pritchet? I'd love to join. I know it might be a parking lot up there but it will still be fun.

Rock4x4

"Street legal" vehicles only on EJS

Question. The EJS says that only street legal vehicles are allowed to participate. Everyone in Utah knows how hard it can be to register a heavily modified vehicle because of safety and emissions requirements. How strick are they with this requirement? I'm looking to buy a tubed jeep that has no chance at ever becoming "street legal." It was built for extreme trails. I'm want to participate in EJS. How can I get around this requirement?

Thanks for the help!

N-Smooth

I'm doing all my planning last minute, as per usual lately. I think I may come down thurs - through the weekend. What time are you guys meeting for Pritchet? I'd love to join. I know it might be a parking lot up there but it will still be fun.

That would be way cool if you joined us. We haven't nailed down a time yet but somewhere in the neighborhood of 9 AM would be a good bet. If everyone else wants to go earlier we can either adjust or play catch-up. Ryan is the sissy that likes to go later ;)

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Question. The EJS says that only street legal vehicles are allowed to participate. Everyone in Utah knows how hard it can be to register a heavily modified vehicle because of safety and emissions requirements. How strick are they with this requirement? I'm looking to buy a tubed jeep that has no chance at ever becoming "street legal." It was built for extreme trails. I'm want to participate in EJS. How can I get around this requirement?

Thanks for the help!

That's for the official trail rides. You need to be plated and able to drive from downtown to the trail in your rig "legally". Many out of state rigs don't fit the Utah street legal standards but are plated in their state and still join.

If you are just going down to play during the week, then don't worry about it. Just tow your rig to the trail heads if not plated. Just make sure you are OHV registered at least or you might run into issues with the Rangers and such.

N-Smooth

It depends on the person. Some people like going on the RR4W runs but they're not for me. I plan my week around their schedule and it works out great.

Thanks I appreciate the help. Do most of the people just meet up with people during the week down there and ride on their own? That sounds fun!

Slangy

Sgt. CulPepper
It depends on the person. Some people like going on the RR4W runs but they're not for me. I plan my week around their schedule and it works out great.

I go down on Saturday and stay the following week just so the trails are not so crowded. But I still get to see all the sweet Jeeps on Saturday so it feels like I participated. Plus I am still in the garage working overtime trying to get everything wrapped up.
Getting Ready.jpg

UFAB

Thanks for the help!

That's why UTAH passed the full size ATV registration.