EJS 2019 Trail Officials -- which trails are you working?

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Looking at my info online (because I am too impatient to wait for the papers to arrive via the mail), it looks like I have two official assignments as of this moment:

Sun 4/14: gunning Backwards Bill 10:00am
Tue 4/16: tail gunning Steel Bender 8:00am

I'll probably be a mid-gunner on BB. But with Gil leading SB, I will almost assuredly be the tail gunner again (for the third time). Traditionally, he and I have been the only two rigs on the run with ham radios, and he likes how that lets us (a) stay in full contact all day long and (b) have private conversations the participants cannot hear.

Hey, Marc--didn't you say on FB that you wanted to run SB? Why not come along with us?

Not sure I can pull it off yet or not. The school district i work at is inconsiderate enough to have spring break two weeks before EJS week. :-( I'm trying to put together a small flat fender gathering at Sand Hollow that week of our spring break (1-5 April). If my jeep survives that I maybe can sneak down to Moab for that Saturday. We do have Good Friday off so I'll be able to make the Friday Flat Fender Fun Run. mbryson, are you going to be there with your imitation flat fender?

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Premium Member
Not sure I can pull it off yet or not. The school district i work at is inconsiderate enough to have spring break two weeks before EJS week. :-( I'm trying to put together a small flat fender gathering at Sand Hollow that week of our spring break (1-5 April). If my jeep survives that I maybe can sneak down to Moab for that Saturday. We do have Good Friday off so I'll be able to make the Friday Flat Fender Fun Run. mbryson, are you going to be there with your imitation flat fender?

I'll be there with my "+size" flatfender (and will try to keep Friday open). LOVE to have you (and anyone else from your group that wants to register). My 14 yr old daughter does an excellent job of alerting me to vehicles that might not meet specs for the trail. Good Friday is the day before "big Saturday". We will be on Hells Revenge 4-13. The early part of EJS week is typically pretty chill and less busy. Maybe you can give us a good history lesson on WWII and the impact of the MB/GPW? :D You'd be educating

Last edited: