EJS 2020 -> Who's going and what are you bringing?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Well, as many people can attest, life is not fair and you have to make the best of it. My 2020 EJS is officially cancelled. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer and 2 days ago the Huntsman Cancer Institute set my surgery for March 31st. I did try to push it back to the week after Safari and that just wasn't an option. I let RR4W know about it yesterday and added some recommendations for my replacement as a leader and gunner. I will beat this crap and be back in 2021.

Dang Bart, kick cancer's ass! Seriously, if there's anything we can do to help you out don't hesitate to ask. You got this, time to make EJS 2021 the plan.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, as many people can attest, life is not fair and you have to make the best of it. My 2020 EJS is officially cancelled. I have been diagnosed with stage 4 prostate cancer and 2 days ago the Huntsman Cancer Institute set my surgery for March 31st. I did try to push it back to the week after Safari and that just wasn't an option. I let RR4W know about it yesterday and added some recommendations for my replacement as a leader and gunner. I will beat this crap and be back in 2021.

Rooting for you Bart. You got this man

Bart

Apparently all trails are still open and planning on running, but the vendor show is cancelled. I hear some of the vendors will still show up and have private events. Wonder if RR4W will have the Friday night raffle?

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
today Jeep announced it has pulled out so no jeep concept vehicles to drool over. I looked and there are allot of trails that have spots still available. This is going to be a uneventful year. Rory Irish is going to have a vendor show at his lot. I think that vendors should show up at trail heads and push their products there.

Bart I'll be thinking of you! good luck on your fight!

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
today Jeep announced it has pulled out so no jeep concept vehicles to drool over. I looked and there are allot of trails that have spots still available. This is going to be a uneventful year. Rory Irish is going to have a vendor show at his lot. I think that vendors should show up at trail heads and push their products there.

Bart I'll be thinking of you! good luck on your fight!
Awe man that SUCKS!