EJS 2022, who's in?

RustEoldtrux

RustEoldtrux
My trail assignments arrived a few days ago. I'm gunning first Saturday on the Pickle, gunning Monday on Eagle's Dare, gunning Friday on Steel Bender and gunning Big Saturday on Metal Masher. The Pickle and Metal Masher have been traditional family trails for several years with Jeremy Abrams and Devon Parson.20211224_144445.jpg

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
My trail assignments arrived a few days ago. I'm gunning first Saturday on the Pickle, gunning Monday on Eagle's Dare, gunning Friday on Steel Bender and gunning Big Saturday on Metal Masher. The Pickle and Metal Masher have been traditional family trails for several years with Jeremy Abrams and Devon Parson.View attachment 144300
I'm leading poison spider where eagles dare on monday! fun times!!!

I am gunning Hotel rock on saturday, leading top of the world sunday then leading where eagles dare monday and rounding out the week with gunning big saturday on Hells revenge.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Gunning four days straight:

Mon - Metal Masher 10am
Tue - Steel Bender 8am
Wed - Day Canyon Point
Thur - Seven Mile Rim 10am

I have not yet decided which day I am driving down. As a result, I don't yet know if I will go on a tourist run on Sunday. Either way, Friday will definitely be a non-trail day as I'll be driving home that afternoon.

ebryson

Volunteer days

First Saturday- Fins and Things 8am
Sunday- Poison Spider

Non-volunteer days.
Monday- Metal Masher 10am
Wednesday- Flat Iron Mesa- 8am
Thursday- Kane Creek

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm trying to decide what trails to sign up for, I had a blast last year running Metal Masher and CliffHanger with friends from here. Hoping to find something similar towards the ends of the week (Wed-Sat).

Bart

Revised schedule
Saturday - Hells Revenge -Leading
Sunday - Poison Spicer - Leading
Monday - Rusty Nail - playing
Tuesday - Gold Bar Rim - gunning

Big Saturday - Pritchett - playing

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm trying to decide what trails to sign up for, I had a blast last year running Metal Masher and CliffHanger with friends from here. Hoping to find something similar towards the ends of the week (Wed-Sat).

That was a blast last year. I'd love to do it again.

We will be there Monday - Friday/Saturday.

Based on the about listed days, I'm going to try and sign up for

Monday - Metal Masher -10
Tuesday - Gold Bar rim.
Wed - Flat Iron.
Thurs ?
Friday? possibly driving home, we might stay till Saturday.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I just signed up for 2 trails, free on Friday... is the vendors show happening this year? If didn't see anything about it.

Thursday @ 10 AM - Metal Masher
Saturday @ 8 AM - Poison Spider Mesa

I think they are planning on the show happening. We'll be doing breakfast at the Diner on Friday followed by a trip to the show. Then likely bail for home?