Archived EJS Planning forum now open!

OLSEN

Yes,
I figured you two wouldn't mind some 'home style' help so my son in law and I will be there. :cool:

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I'm thinking of being there Wed-Fri if anybody wants to run a non-club trail. Looks like the following schedule would be open:

Wed- Pritchett or Rusty Nail
Thu- Moab Rim and then Hell's after the scheduled run is over
Fri- Rusty Nail (if not done on Wed)

I'm just looking to get down there with my 5 y/o to show him the magic that is EJS but I don't have anybody to wheel with.

TJustin

Porch Dog
Supporting Member
Going with Bower Motorsports Media for a day at BFE on Wed, and Thursday Hey Joe, then Friday window shopping at the arena.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I'm taking the week of EJS off, plan to be there most of the time. I don't really have set plans, other than the Warn Run on Monday (in the JKU), the Flat Fender Run on Friday (in the CJ2a) and checking out the Vendor Show on Thursday.

I have a room in Green River reserved, but it's only 30 min more to my home. Not planning to stay in Moab. :)

Benshnakin

Leading Hell's Revenge opening Saturday, gunning on Gold Bar Rim Sunday, and Moab Rim on Tuesday. Not sure what else I'll be doing but looking forward to it.[/QUOTE
Leading Hell's Revenge opening Saturday, gunning on Gold Bar Rim Sunday, and Moab Rim on Tuesday. Not sure what else I'll be doing but looking forward to it.
Sounds like fun. Makes me miss the good old days when that's all I lived for. Maybe I will make it our on the trail with you again sometime.

Last edited: