EJS rollcall

Ryan

Okay, who's goin'?

Who's plannin' on runnin' Proving Grounds?

Who's hoping those bucketasses in the yellow hummer with the couch bolted to the back are at Potato Salad again this year, runnin' over people and everything?

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Im there, But I'm not taking the family through the Proving Grounds again.

I'll be rolling in on Tuesday and Leaving on Monday.

I olny care about doing Two Trails,
Pritchett
and Lower Hell,,, maybe upper too,,
;) ;)

Hope I see some of you there.

MattL

Ill be there in the lil cherokee. I will be just playing as I cant afford to break. End of the year and the commando should be fit for trail duty though..

Ryan

Originally posted by Shawn
Im there, But I'm not taking the family through the Proving Grounds again.

I'll be rolling in on Tuesday and Leaving on Monday.

I olny care about doing Two Trails,
Pritchett
and Lower Hell,,, maybe upper too,,
;) ;)

Hope I see some of you there.

We got lucky last year and beat the crowd on Upper Helldorado, but we tried to avoid Pritchett. 2 Years ago we ran Pritchett during Safari and it was a NIGHTMARE. We beat the organized run, but so did about 200 other vehicles, and they were all lined up at Rocker Knocker watching everybody give it battle for half an hour each. We turned around, but so did everybody else. We sat in line at the first ledge(last on the way down) for 3 FRICKIN' HOURS waiting to get out. To add to the experience, a blizzard hit, and I had no doors or heater(I'm still a little sore about it, if you couldn't tell). There's a lot less traffic on Proving Grounds, but you're right, it's not really too family friendly. I'm hopin' somebody can babysit my kid when we go down.

jp008

I'm going. I'll be rolling in Sat. or Sun. and leaving the following Sun. or Mon. I'm staying at Slickrock. Not sure about what trails yet, I'm just living it day by day.

BTW I got my locker installed today------WoooooooHoooooooo.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
Originally posted by Ryan

We got lucky last year and beat the crowd on Upper Helldorado, but we tried to avoid Pritchett. 2 Years ago we ran Pritchett during Safari and it was a NIGHTMARE. We beat the organized run, but so did about 200 other vehicles, and they were all lined up at Rocker Knocker watching everybody give it battle for half an hour each. We turned around, but so did everybody else. We sat in line at the first ledge(last on the way down) for 3 FRICKIN' HOURS waiting to get out. To add to the experience, a blizzard hit, and I had no doors or heater(I'm still a little sore about it, if you couldn't tell). There's a lot less traffic on Proving Grounds, but you're right, it's not really too family friendly. I'm hopin' somebody can babysit my kid when we go down.

Ya, I know what you mean about Pritchett, but I think we are going to give it a shot on Wednesday. Maybe,,,,, we can beat the rush,,,,

jp008

The point is to basically watch a bunch of idiots thrash their stuff while you sit back and laugh. I've had people tell me that Sand Mountain is INSANE at Easter, until I tried it out myself. I would be there if I wasn't going to Moab, that place is a HUGE party and I have alot of fun during Easter. I've seen some insane crashes and some insane vehicles down there.

:D I like insanity... :D

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
EJS is just a big parking lot. If you want to see people thrash their junk, then go see ARCA or UROC.

Needless to say, I'm saving my gas for a less crowded weekend.

Cody