Electrical Systems, Please show off your work.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Need a little kick in the arse to get my Range Rover finally finished.

I need to add a real fuse box. So I bought this on Amazon. Looks pretty good and should finally clean up some of the stuff under the hood. Looks like its waterproof and will mount well. I've been looking for something like this for a long time. I'm pretty excited. I'm going to run my lift pump, off road lights and radiator fan off this box.

81dZyTGdxuL._SL1500_.jpg

Also bought this to tie the power points into the box above.

71gg4WrCDCL._SL1500_.jpg

So I think this will clear up a lot of stuff.

I'm running two interstate batteries and a 200 amp Chevy one wire alternator that I paid way too much for, but it isn't breaking once a week like the O'Reilly alternators that used to be on it. I think I can swap an alternator in 5 minutes or less now.

How about battery terminals? I can't stand mine. I have my winch, my alternator wire, vehicle harness, amp power wires, inverter, crossover battery wire (from the second battery), and glow-plugs all hooked to one terminal on one battery. It looks like crap, but it works. Is there a solution for this. I'd like to have something like the buss bar above to have everything hooked into and less crap on my battery.

Show me your wiring and set-ups. I really like some of the other clean systems and wiring I have seen. I want this stuff to last for another 20 years.