ESPN2 Rockcrawling. 3:30pm Today!

Nixter

on the road again...
I taped it. Only 1/2 hour. The rockcrawling sucked, but listening to the guys at ESPN2 was a riot. They obviously have never seen this type of motorsport before. Over all I'll give it a 6 on a 1-10 scale.

Nixter

on the road again...
I taped it. It was ok. It was obviously ESPN's first look at rockcrawling. It was more enjoyable listening to the guys, than watching the event. It took place in Indiana. It was at one of those 'four-wheel, monster truck, car show, off-road racing, events.

Will have to have a video-night/pizza party or something so you can see it.

Nixter

on the road again...
Got this off the website that they mentioned on the show.

The original broadcast for the half-hour cable program will be on Friday, Jan. 25 at 5:30 p.m. eastern standard time.

The repeat broadcast will be on Monday, Jan. 28 at 4:00 a.m. eastern standard time.

This program was recorded during the finals of the Skyjacker Suspension Rock Crawl Challenge on Sunday morning,Sept. 23, 2001, during the 20th Annual Advance Auto Parts Fall 4-Wheel Jamboree Nationals, presented by Tobacco Road, at the Indiana State Fairgrounds in Indianapolis.

Airtimes for the Tillman's Tough Truck Challenge program, on ESPN 2, will be available after the first of the year.

www.familyevents.com

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
seen it this saturday morning at about 3am? was going to do some off-roading myself. My girl was channel flipping, I tell her "STOP" after a few even she thought it was laim :D

Too Far

parts is parts
I about laughed myself out of my chair when the anouncers exclaimed... Some of these extreem machines have crawl ratios as low as 30 to 1!!!!

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
greg and I can attest to the fact that there is not much excitement in indiana as far as 4x4 action goes right GREG!!!:p :D