Everbody is doing it...

Pile of parts

Well, this has been a long time coming. I finally pulled it out of my in-law's barn and brought it down to my garage today. It's probably been there for 25 years. The bed and fenders are in the barn at my mom's house. I've had this WAY longer than I've been into Jeeps. I tore it down to this stage and it's been on the back burner ever since.
I'll try to document the build and give a little info, build ideas and back story.
For starters, it's a 1949 GMC 100 (Half ton)
I'm excited to get started!

20220612_144525.jpg

Hickey

Premium Member
Supporting Member
Well, this has been a long time coming. I finally pulled it out of my in-law's barn and brought it down to my garage today. It's probably been there for 25 years. The bed and fenders are in the barn at my mom's house. I've had this WAY longer than I've been into Jeeps. I tore it down to this stage and it's been on the back burner ever since.
I'll try to document the build and give a little info, build ideas and back story.
For starters, it's a 1949 GMC 100 (Half ton)
I'm excited to get started!

View attachment 149846
It's the fastest color. 😎

Greg

Starting Over
Admin
I've always loved that body style truck! When I grew up in Orem a neighbor had one sitting behind his house for years... I coveted that truck, dreamed about restoring and hot rodding it. It sat there for a good 15+ years and never moved. 😭

Can't wait to see what you do with it, Jason!