Official Exciting Changes for RME!

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
I guess this goes here....
Is there anything in the forum software that allows building a trial thread before it goes live?
Specifically, I'd like to build a new thread (think build thread) and edit ord add to it gradually before it goes public.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I guess this goes here....
Is there anything in the forum software that allows building a trial thread before it goes live?
Specifically, I'd like to build a new thread (think build thread) and edit ord add to it gradually before it goes public.

There's the "Preview" button, next to the "Post Thread", but that just shows you what your new thread or post will look like before you go live. What else is neat is that the forum software will save your work as you type... see the little 'hard disk' on the top-right as you type?

Does that help at all?

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
what I'm really talking about is a test thread with several posts from me before it goes public. I know, I can start a thread and put several placeholders, but this would be cleaner.

Tonkaman

what I'm really talking about is a test thread with several posts from me before it goes public. I know, I can start a thread and put several placeholders, but this would be cleaner.
Just write it all up on word and copy/paste it to the forum. You can have multiple entries before anyone has time to reply

Skylinerider

Wandering the desert
You got asked to rate RME? That doesn't sound right... We don't have any "app" for RME that needs to be rated. more info?
Don't really have much info, it dropped down from near the search button is in the right hand corner this morning when I logged in from my work PC. Running windows 10. no viruses or malware, we are pretty locked down here at work that way.