Exclusive group

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
So I herd about an all LJ run at ejs that sounded pretty fun. Looking for details I came across lj nation group on FB. Now I've never been a huge fan boy but I do like "my" lj so I went them a request to be added to the group.
I got a message from the admin asking for a picture of me and the Lj or a Facebook friend request so they could verify I own one. Seems odd but OK. So I sent him a friend request.
He messaged me back saying I only had pictures from a year ago, he needed something newer. I told him my wife had some more recent pics to which he asked if it was hers or mine. Lol. This guy is serious. This is what I got back.

I told LJ Hitler that I was no longer interested in his group. Who does this?

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Yea, you don't want to be part of that... :handlebars:

Reminds me of a joke.

So a man moves from the big city and out to the country side. He decides to take his horse for a ride around the ranch for the day.
On his way home he meets a cowboy on a horse who greets heartily with a smile and handshake.
"Hey there" the cowboy said, "you must be my new neighbor. I want to invite you to a party, get to know the neighborhood. Do you like drinking?"
Man: "Yes!"
Cowboy: "Do you like fighting?"
Man: "Sure!"
Cowboy: "Do you like sex?"
Man: "Oh Heck Yeah."
The cowboy turns to ride off into the sunset, "Be at my place at 10!"
"Alright!" said the man, "But what should I wear?"
The cowboy stops, turns his horse around. "Aww heck, anything really it's just gonna be the two of us."

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
So I responded and told him I couldn't figure out who owned it by his rules. We are both on the title, both drive it about 50% of the time and she drives wheeling just as much as I do. He agreed we are co-owners and he could let us both in:rofl: Apparently, he gets told to go eff himself a lot. I can't imagine why. lol.