• Side-Jobs Forum Rules:
    • No requests related to 4x4, offroad, or any services already provided by vendors who support RME and make this site possible. If you are seeking these types of services, please post in a General 4x4 or another approriate forum.
    • No requests related to morally questionable or illegal activities
    • Any requests here may be removed at any time at the discretion of the moderators

Exhaust work

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
Anybody set up to do exhaust work willing to take on a small job? I need a 2 inch pipe, 17.75 inches long, offset 4.25 inches, with a 2 bolt flange on one end and a 3 bolt flange on the other.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Main Street Muffler in Salt Lake did a great job on the 84 Runner, that was 8 years ago..... so who knows now

Kevin B.

I'm not. But if you can't find anyone call Rick's muffler. Awesome guys, fair prices and done right. They wheel too.

I did call Ricks, he's half the price of the Master Muffler that gave me a heart attack this morning. He's a ways to drive for me so I was hoping to find somebody closer to home, and bored.

If not I guess I'll be driving down to Orem in the morning. :)

Sent from RIGHT BEHIND YOU (so pls excuse typos)

Kevin B.

Rick was great. He beat everybody else I called by more than enough to offset the cost of the gas to drive down there, and whipped it out while I waited.

airmanwilliams

for future reference Shanes Automotive off orchard drive in bountiful has done about 4-5 jobs for me the last couple years and have always beat everyone elses prices.

RockChucker

Ricks is great. I didn't think it would be possible to fit 2 cats, a muffler and 3" exhaust in my TJ after the 5.3 swap with the snaking it needed through the suspension but dang they did it and quick. Thumbs up for sure. Definitely worth the drive!

Ricks is great. I didn't think it would be possible to fit 2 cats, a muffler and 3" exhaust in my TJ after the 5.3 swap with the snaking it needed through the suspension but dang they did it and quick. Thumbs up for sure. Definitely worth the drive!

Is that TJ a rocket with the 5.3? Driving a new suburban with a 5.3 while I'm in SoCal and I imagine a TJ with that engine would really scoot.

RockChucker

Is that TJ a rocket with the 5.3? Driving a new suburban with a 5.3 while I'm in SoCal and I imagine a TJ with that engine would really scoot.

It's pretty hard to wipe the grin off my face! My brother has a TJ with a 4.7 out of a grand in it and I walk (run) circles around him.

Throws pretty good roosters too.

http://youtu.be/-kpAB8c9DDQ

Ps. Here is a good advertisement for Ricks haha. High jack over/