Central Utah Explore Nine Mile canyon on Sunday

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Trip Cancelled!

Anyone up for a trip into Nine Mile Canyon, to explore and check out the pictographs? This Sunday, Oct 26th.

We'd be leaving Grand Junction about 7 PM, I'm thinking meeting in Wellington at 9-9:30 AM at the Walkers gas station on the South end of town. Bring some lunch for the day, a good camera and hiking boots! A complete tour thru the canyon is supposed to take 6 hours, not sure how accurate that is. I'm thinking dinner at Groggs afterwards.

We'll be in our Land Cruiser, but I doubt 4WD is needed. I understand the road is paved now, so there will be no dust, easy driving, etc. The weather is supposed to be decent, mid-60's as a high so come prepared with cool weather clothing.

Anyone in?

amp713

Jk id totally be in but im working... At the other side of ninemile actually. I work right on the nine mile road on the myton side of the world.

Greg

Admin
That sounds fun. Delay it a week and maybe I can make it. :cool:

I can't delay the trip, my in-laws will be here the following weekend and this Sunday is all I have available. Sorry... would be fun to share the trail with the Carls again!

I JUST WANT THE GROGGS!!!!!!

Jk id totally be in but im working... At the other side of ninemile actually. I work right on the nine mile road on the myton side of the world.

:cool: Next time!

Greg

Admin
Hate to say it but something has come up and I won't be able to make this trip... :( Didn't sound like there were any takers anyhow, so no worries.

Greg

Admin
Sounds good guys, I'd love to make it there before Thanksgiving... sounds like there's enough interest for a fun daytrip. I'll try to put out the invite earlier next time.