For Sale Extended Ford radius arms

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Asking Price
$200
I’m getting ready to 4 link the rear of my bronco and ditch the radius arms. Seeing if there would be any interest in them.
they are home built extremely beefy arms. +13”
I also have a new set of bushings that would come with them. I’m also looking for a set of stock ones. Let me know if there is any interest. 476A137E-FC57-4550-B3C4-DAA7BC512CAE.jpeg

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
What would you like for them?

Heck, I donno.. $100 maybe? They are just the arms, no front caps.

Got any misc bronco parts you'd be willing to trade? My brother is building a 69 as well and could probably use any number of things.

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
Heck, I donno.. $100 maybe? They are just the arms, no front caps.

Got any misc bronco parts you'd be willing to trade? My brother is building a 69 as well and could probably use any number of things.
I don’t have much. Let me know what he needs and I’ll see.

spaggyroe

Man Flu Survivor
I think he's still looking for headlight buckets & retainers & trim rings, a grill, tail light buckets and lenses, I think door handles (interior and exterior). I think a hood latch as well.

I have a buddy that's looking for an OE front bumper too.

Destroyer

Phil Nelson
I think he's still looking for headlight buckets & retainers & trim rings, a grill, tail light buckets and lenses, I think door handles (interior and exterior). I think a hood latch as well.

The only thing that I might have is the good latch. I’ll look.

ID Bronco

I have a front bumper, chrome but it's bent on one side. I'm sure it could be repaired fairly easily.