Jeep Falcon 3.4 Shocks!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We've been running the Falcon 2.1 shocks for almost a year now and they have been amazing, but decided it was time to gain even more performance and options. The Falcon 3.4 shocks were recently released and seemed like a great step up from the 2.1 Falcon's. Not only do they offer the same race-inspired features of the entire Falcon shock line, like 5/8" shafts, 2.25" shock bodies, 6061-T6 aluminum alloy shock body and Red Line full synthetic shock oil, the Falcon 3.4's are a Piggyback shock that offer a 2 position, remote adjustment. This means you can change the damping settings on-the-fly, while you're driving!

The 2 position, on-the-fly adjustability with the Falcon 3.4's sounds like a great addition to a Jeep that gets used for all kinds of different driving. With the addition of the Piggyback reservoir, I have no doubt that these shocks are going to increase the capability of our JKU in the dirt and on the streets.

We unboxed them and shot a few pics... they are amazing! Like all Falcon shocks, they're are boxed with care, include a card signed by the guys that built your set of shocks right in West Jordan, Utah. There are also a couple of informational cards on the lid that serve as a quick start guide. Handling these shocks, you can tell that they're build to last. The Falcons are heavy, lots of strength in all the right places.

i-kzL5Ngw-L.jpg

i-5Hg7TzW-L.jpg

i-Z64ZzbJ-L.jpg

i-jH99khs-L.jpg

i-C7JXmqh-L.jpg

i-mTWTP3n-L.jpg

We will be installing them shortly, stay tuned for some real world testing and feedback!

pELYgroso

'Merica
Are those specific to the JKU? I am picking up a JKU and it will need shocks soon. Where is the best place to get them? What kind of pricing am I looking at?

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Are those specific to the JKU? I am picking up a JKU and it will need shocks soon. Where is the best place to get them? What kind of pricing am I looking at?

Yes, these are JKU-specific shocks. They have a handful of options, depending on your needs. I've been running the 2.1 mono-tube Falcons and they cost around $600, which IMO you get a lot of bang for the buck at that point. These new Falcon 3.4's with the Piggyback and remote in-cab adjustment are on the high end, around $1600.

Here's the Falcon Shock lineup - https://teraflex.com/shop/category?category_0=Shocks

Far as where to buy, you can purchase directly from TeraFlex or your favorite vendor.... @mesha @Impulse Off Road @Anchor_Mtn @Agility Customs ... could all help you out.

mesha

By endurance we conquer

I installed a set on my JKU and they made such a huge difference. I was amazed. Seriously though, mind blown.
Teraflex now sells falcon shocks for the TJ as well. There aren't as many options, but since I also have a TJ I am sure falcon shocks will find their way on that rig too

Brent

another nobody
so, one thing I don't like about my jk, I hit the brakes hard the front end dives, plenty. take off fast it all shifts to the rear, feel like a kid on a rocking horse. haven't had this before with the ORI struts on the yj, will these fix this?