Ford Falcon Shocks for a Ford F150 - Install & Review

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
We're down in Baja for the holidays and couldn't resist taking the Ford F150 out today and push it pretty hard on the sandy roads in the area... the Falcons on this truck are incredible at speed. I've seen over 50 MPH on rough roads and the truck feels so well planted! I hit a couple of big bumps and saw a little air, but even on hits like that the truck is totally composed and soaks up the bumps with no drama.

Last edited:

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
We're down in Baja for the holidays and couldn't resist taking the Ford F150 out today and push it pretty hard on the dirt roads in the area... the Falcons on this truck are incredible at speed. I've seen over 50 MPH on rough roads and the truck feels so well planted! I hit a couple of big bumps and saw a little air, but even on hits like that the truck is totally composed and soaks up the bumps with no drama.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1946761255371601&id=150577501656661

The harder you push them, the more they shine

Greg

Admin
Oh, we towed the OUT adventure trailer down to Baja over 950 miles one way, with the Falcons on the Medium Tow setting and it was perfect. The trailer has a little too much tongue weight, but you didn't feel it bouncing the truck around at all. It rode great and felt perfectly controlled.

20181224_122028.jpg

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Falcon's really are fantastic. I FINALLY was able to get the Falcons on my wife's LJ since they were a christmas gift:) We took it for a spin around the worst roads and train tracks we could find. The Jeep had Teraflex 9550's on it before so a good comparison of Tera's products, one to another. The Jeep is so much better my wife was smiling ear to ear after the first set of tracks. She said, it would have bottomed out before and it was so smooth now. That speaks volumes when my wife notices right of the bat. I'm stoked to see how they do off road. These are some cool shocks.

Greg

Admin
I recieved a PM about the installation of the Falcons are realized I hadn't posted up the official Falcon Shocks install video. They put these vids out for their dealers and installers, so they know exactly what it takes to install these shocks. I watched it twice before installing mine and it helped a lot.