Farmington NM trails

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Great place to play!

We went down there to take some wounded warriors around a number of years back,

Where we were running with the locals, I really can't tell you what the trail names were... Sorry!

Last edited:

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
There are a bunch of trails in Chokecherry Canyon and that’s where they currently have WERock Grand Nationals every year. It’s a super cool area that I wish I had more time to explore during competitions. It should be easy to hook up with somebody from the local club, they appear to be out there all the time. Check out their website for maps and/or hit them up on social media.

TheHardWay

As mentioned above, definitely look up Chokecherry Crawlers on social media and message them. The website has an interactive map with coordinates, and trails are clearly marked. Stevo or Glen are usually always willing to show people around. Someone is usually out there every weekend. I make down and hang out with them every few weeks.
How difficult are looking for? Even the easier trails have a lot of side option climbs, many with big consequences if you screw up. Lower Rim, RJs, Gladiator, and Intimidator are some of my favorites.

Jinx

when in doubt, upgrade!
Lots of places to drive down there with what you have.

If you run into a need for local 4x4 Shop chase down Joe Brown at Fabworx (505) 793-0838- shop phone