Fattony 2014 tacoma build

The truck 2014 white double cab trd sport tacoma.
now the list of parts to get.

Interior
cobra 75 wx st for cb radio.
weather tech floor mats.

Exterior
Lift.
Swayaway coildovers with remote reservoir. Allpro rear expo leaf springs. blisten shocks with fox air bumpes mount on Pelfreybilt rear shock relocation mount.
bumpers
Front.
Allpro apex Aluminum bumper with full hoops. with Warn M8000 winch
Rear bumper.
Pelfreybuilt Hi-clearance with swing away. getting built.
sliders.
Allpro Apex sliders
Roof Rack
Prinsu Design studio rack, made the shell one as well.
lights
light force 240 blitz on the front bumper.
Piaa 5370 fog lights.
Willams lighting light bar. 42" dual row with spot and fog.
Tires
35x12.50x17 Maxxis TREPADOR tires.

The list is going to get bigger as time goes on.

The day i drove it home
20140305_190924.jpg

First trip Maze district
20140315_160300.jpg

I am going to be building this truck for overland travel and everything that might get it the way.

Last edited:

FatTony

the carrier is stronger. the elocker diffs dont like power and they have a problem with the ring and pinon. its getting arbs front and rear

sixstringsteve

I know you have a full shop at your disposal, but I'm happy to help wrench whenever you need a hand. I'm more than a little bit jealous of your truck. :)

I was impressed with how well it did stock on our trip to the Maze.

FatTony

Got the flipac on the truck over the weekend. I cut out some plastic to sit between the bed and the shell to cover the holes in the top of the bed sides. i have come to the conclusion that they changed the bed sides in 13. what i mean by that is the bed sides are 3.5" wide by the cab and 3" wide at the tail gate. will here are some pics of how it turn out.
IMG_0033.jpg IMG_0035.jpgIMG_0036.jpg

FatTony

Got a few things done with the bed over the last week end. i need to just finish it off with a fridge mount and some draws behind the fridge. Some big stuff is showing up this weekend and i am looking forward too. :D
IMG_0038.jpgIMG_0040.jpg

FatTony

Had some time this weekend to get some of the parts on and started to trim to fit 35" tires still waiting for the lift to show up so i can run the tires. I have add a few little switches in the dash you will have to wait and see what they are tomorrow. Here are some pics of truck.
20140412_143638.jpg20140412_120057.jpg20140411_192412.jpg

FatTony

did some work last weekend before cruise moab. got the tires, lift, bumper, sliders, skids, re-geared and arbs in before i went down. here are some pics.
20140428_194502.jpg20140429_201154.jpg 20140430_125412.jpg