Favorite camp chairs

mesha

By endurance we conquer
We really like the helinox chairs. I just picked up an xl version at out n back for 99 bucks the other couple we have are the ones that are taller in the back which is nice. They pack down small and have had a ton of butts in them and they are still going strong.

We bought some helinox knock offs on amazon for the kids and they are working pretty good.

I really want to make an under quilt for the helinox so it is warmer in the winter.

Caleb

We use the Helinox ground camp chairs. Love them. They’re a little pricey (not terrible, we paid $90 a piece a few years back) and they pack down so small and weigh nothing.

Rock Taco

I have some Marchway chairs. They do pack up small, but otherwise I'm not a fan. I will continue to use them because of their packed size though...

Now you tell me. I couldn't bring myself to spend the big bucks for the Helinox. Guess I'll have to see how the marchways hold up.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I haven't been as pleased with my ARB chair lately and when I saw a "director" style chair at costco a couple weeks back I bought one. Its got a cute side table which will probably break the first time I put anything on it but it was pretty comfortable. I'm thinking that I'll try and get another one after using it a bit. I think it was $40.