Favorite carry?

So I have recently switched my EDC and was interested in what other people are are using as a primary carry firearm.

Here's the new one. P2000SK LEM that I installed some Trijicon HDs on.

And that means I also had to get a StealthGear Onyx for it. Can't say enough positive things about them!

So yeah if you're comfortable doing so and all that share what you have so I can do some drooling!

skeptic

Beretta Nano with talon grips, laser and phosphorescent sight dots is my main "in town" carry gun. If I'm in the mountains camping or whatever it's a 9mm Beretta PX4 compact. I have hybrid holsters for each - similar to your pic, but leather instead of nylon. I don't have any good pics online.

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
Springfield XD40 Subcompact. Been carrying it for 4 years now.

11350420_10152974897730028_3469050148986163052_n.jpg

11329783_10152974896715028_6348522969562602084_n.jpg

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
how do you like the 20?
I want one bad. Sorta holding on for the G40 right now

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
I love the 20. I shoot the 180gr. with great accuracy. Which is good since it's becoming one of the top bear guns for the backwoods.

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
what are you going to do if it's windy? I'll stick to 15 plus 1 rounds of bear spray;)

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I know it seems a little silly, but this gun has changed my life.

IMG_3959[1].JPG

5 rounds of .22 mag. Fits in my coin pocket in my jeans. sits inside my slacks pocket without issue. Never feel it when sitting in my office chair or car seat. I can't have a gun on my back, as I am often sittin gin chairs, and often bent over working on a job site, which totally shows off the gun. I have always carried on my front hip area. sitting with a gun up front can get uncomfortable, and now that I have put on pounds, It was too uncomfortable so I found myself not having any gun with me. Now that I have the NAA, I always have a gun.

My wife has one as well, she carries 500% more than she used too because it now can be hidden with every outfit she wears, no more HUGE (Sig P238 :rolleyes:) printing gun sticking out of her pants or shirts.

skeptic

Is there any kind of safety features on that little thing? Seems like if you snag the hammer putting it in your pocket it's probably going to go off.. I'm guessing you have a little holster that covers the hammer?

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Is there any kind of safety features on that little thing? Seems like if you snag the hammer putting it in your pocket it's probably going to go off.. I'm guessing you have a little holster that covers the hammer?

No holster. The cylinder has slots in between the rounds to rest the hammer on, and keep the cylinder from rotating. This prevents an accidental discharge, and is the only safety feature of the gun. The hammer has a fairly hard pull, so a snag and fire is not a concern to me at all.

My wife has the folding clip handle on her's which covers the trigger and adds an additional safety step, but it's mostly just so she can clip it to her waist band.

muleskinner

I know it seems a little silly, but this gun has changed my life.

View attachment 99181

5 rounds of .22 mag. Fits in my coin pocket in my jeans. sits inside my slacks pocket without issue. Never feel it when sitting in my office chair or car seat. I can't have a gun on my back, as I am often sittin gin chairs, and often bent over working on a job site, which totally shows off the gun. I have always carried on my front hip area. sitting with a gun up front can get uncomfortable, and now that I have put on pounds, It was too uncomfortable so I found myself not having any gun with me. Now that I have the NAA, I always have a gun.

My wife has one as well, she carries 500% more than she used too because it now can be hidden with every outfit she wears, no more HUGE (Sig P238 :rolleyes:) printing gun sticking out of her pants or shirts.

I love my NAA folder! I keep it clipped in my front pocket, it looks just like a knife. 22 Mag also.
Folder.jpg

I always carried this because it was so light when I lived in the big city. 38+P
Airlite.jpg

Now I mostly carry this because I work out in the desert and shoot it every day! I load up super light 38's in it and its a blast to shoot rabbits with. We have millions of rabbits and potguts right now.
GP100.jpg

Very nice choices and pix so far everyone! G26 is actually what I am coming from. Very nice firearm itself. Just honestly not on the same level as the H&K.

Those NAA (?) Revolvers are pretty awesome looking!

jentzschman

g19 here too, want a g26 and had to google the 43, I've been out of the loop on that one, tempting too.

One of the HUGE reasons for wanting the 26 over the 43 is I the mags for my 19 will fit. I guess in my mind I see it as "why spend more money on mags when I have some that can work already" Sure they will be longer, but I can buy nifty spacers for the 19 mags that will flush everything up nicely.

Jeromy

One of the HUGE reasons for wanting the 26 over the 43 is I the mags for my 19 will fit. I guess in my mind I see it as "why spend more money on mags when I have some that can work already" Sure they will be longer, but I can buy nifty spacers for the 19 mags that will flush everything up nicely.

Yeah good plan. I have a g17 too so I do the same but with the g17 mags in the 19. I used to have a g26 years ago and sold it like a dumb a**. I Want to get another one, it was a good carry gun.