Favorite carry?

blznnp

I got a cheaper gun than most, but I have really liked it. SCCY CPX 2, double stack, not super heavy, but not a feather weight. And of course in a Stealth Gear holster

One of the HUGE reasons for wanting the 26 over the 43 is I the mags for my 19 will fit. I guess in my mind I see it as "why spend more money on mags when I have some that can work already" Sure they will be longer, but I can buy nifty spacers for the 19 mags that will flush everything up nicely.

That is on of many things I love about the G26. First thing I did when I got it was buy some G19 mags and x-grips.

Actually something I love about the new P2000SK. It takes the P2000 mags and x-grips makes the grip extension for them as well. Have a couple sets on the way!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Have I G23 for the hills, carry a G27 most of the time in a Crossbread Supertuck (i know blasphemy but I bought it before Stealthgear existed) Shot my BIL's G43 yesterday and now I have to have one. I had a Shield for about a year and I could not shoot that gun to save my ass. I can shoot shotgun shells at 15 yards with any of my glocks. I know 6 rounds of 9mm isn't ideal but with the Taran Tactical bases they hold 8 and like they say a 9mm in your hand is better than a 45 in your safe.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Most of the time I carry a H&K P7 PSP, older than a lot of people on this site I am sure. Single stack 8 rounds 9x19 gas operated pistol. I usually will carry 2 spare mags so that is 25 rounds of ammo with me in thin mags and a relatively small pistol. I figure this pistol to be manufactured in 1979, there is no date on it but from the research I have done and by the serial number.

image.jpeg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlp7ldIItLI

Last edited:

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I guess I was a decent husband this year. My wife surprised the shit out of me yesterday with this

IMAG0814 (1).jpg

Kimber Super Carry Pro. It's pretty awesome.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
Beretta Nano with talon grips, laser and phosphorescent sight dots is my main "in town" carry gun. If I'm in the mountains camping or whatever it's a 9mm Beretta PX4 compact. I have hybrid holsters for each - similar to your pic, but leather instead of nylon. I don't have any good pics online.
I like the Beretta's also and used to carry a 22 short with the break top barrel back in LA, when it was illegal. because it was small and easy to hide.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We have a trip to Frontsight coming up, and none of the guns I own are really what they want.. so naturally I had to buy another. I really enjoy the way this one feels in my hands. It's a Canik TP9 DA. It's a full size pistol. I held many glocks and XD's, along with other major brands.. but they just didn't feel right. This one feels very natural to me. Hopefully it turns out to be a good gun.

IMG_2536.JPG

Johnny Quest

Web Wheeler
same here. And when the gen2 came out, everything i ready was that it was only marginally improved. most of those changes we cosmetic. I also grew up about 5 miles from the S&W headquarters back in Springfield, so that *may* have had something to do with my decision.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
same here. And when the gen2 came out, everything i ready was that it was only marginally improved. most of those changes we cosmetic. I also grew up about 5 miles from the S&W headquarters back in Springfield, so that *may* have had something to do with my decision.

I think my Kahr is from MA as well? Thompson Arms built ???

Edit: They are in Greeley, PA?

1591209178429.png

Interesting part of PA, I'd imagine?

1591209387016.png

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
I had a shield for a bit, didn’t like the on/off switch. Not a bad shooting little gun. Comfy to carry. Been rocking a G26 since then, G43 is on my short list of wants if my income ever picks back up

Those Kahrs are nice as well I had I think PW9? Don’t recall. Really liked it, only got rid of it in favor of the Glock since it was my primary duty and I trained with my 17/34 so much the 26 was just more natural for conceal.

The best looking/least comfortable conceal I ever had was this beauty. It now belongs to a fellow RME’r. And actually a gun I didn’t sell to Davy :rofl:

Last edited:

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
I've been wanting to try a Shield. I have an early Ruger LC9 that I carry a lot, but it doesn't conceal well on me. I keep going back to my lil 38 for comfort and concealability.