Favorite carry?

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
ReadyGunner in Orem has had consistent pallets of ammo with decent non-gouging prices but you have to be willing to buy bulk (500 - 1000 rnds). I've stocked up quite a bit in the last few months. I don't know why all the other gun shops are not getting supplied.

xjtony

From what the guy who orders for our Cal Ranch it's shipping. They are back logged because there aren't enough trucks. He said they have ammo in the warehouse, it's just slow to get to the stores

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
L
From what the guy who orders for our Cal Ranch it's shipping. They are back logged because there aren't enough trucks. He said they have ammo in the warehouse, it's just slow to get to the stores
Likely on purpose. As long as the shelves clear out every week, the panic buying continues.

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
L

Likely on purpose.
I doubt it. We are having to haul more and more of our own backhaul freight because we just can't get it picked up by common carriers that we use to depend on. I don't know exactly what is causing it, but it's changed how my department operates substantially.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Picked up the replacement for my daily carry, which has been a sig P365. New girl is a Glock 43x. Put 100 rounds through it today and I am happy to be moving back to a bigger Glock in my pants every day 😂
I inadvertently got the Mos but for the same price as a standard 😉 not sure I'm interested in trying a red dot on a carry gun, but I have the option.
20220125_142950.jpg

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I inadvertently got the Mos but for the same price as a standard 😉 not sure I'm interested in trying a red dot on a carry gun, but I have the option.
I kinda did the same with my M&P, found one with a green dot Laserguard for cheaper than the standard model. I don't mind it but I don't really see the point. I'd rather ditch the Laserguard for the ability to run a light under the barrel, and I probably will at some point if this stays my main girl.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
This caught my eye today. I've got a couple RI shotguns.. but no pistol.
Thoughts?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
This caught my eye today. I've got a couple RI shotguns.. but no pistol.
Thoughts?

1911's are sexy but as a carry gun they are like daily driving a Ferrari. They are heavy. My experience is that's its hard the beat the Ruger 1911's for functionality. That is the only ruger semi auto you'll ever hear me endorse.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
1911's are sexy but as a carry gun they are like daily driving a Ferrari. They are heavy. My experience is that's its hard the beat the Ruger 1911's for functionality. That is the only ruger semi auto you'll ever hear me endorse.

Fine, I won’t buy it.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Whoa whoa whoa, he didn't say that. What sort of crazy talk is this?

I have to justify it somehow. If it's not a good carry, and it's too small for training... It doesn't have a real purpose and wont get used.

But I did just sell a truck.. so money needs to be spent somewhere!!

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
I have to justify it somehow. If it's not a good carry, and it's too small for training... It doesn't have a real purpose and wont get used.

But I did just sell a truck.. so money needs to be spent somewhere!!
Well….any 9mm is better than the one I have now, and my birthday is coming up. You can still spend money and not worry about it not getting used!