Favorite sunglasses

DAA

My eye doctor actually got me my Mauis for less than I could find them online. But prescription, bifocal, MJ's were still a pretty penny. I did manage to break the frames after a few years. Sent them in priority mail and a new pair came back priority mail in less than a week.

- DAA

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
I've been buying Blenders, particularly the canyon frame because it fits my massive cranium really well. They're surpringly nice for the price, and I usually jump on a coupon for like 2 for 50. I'm tough on sunglasses, and at that price I can go through a pair or two per year and not worry too much about it. They have polorized, but maybe not clear polorized. Www.blenderseyewear.com

Coco

Oakleys for sure. I like the Oil Rigs personally, but they have several different styles that look really good.

Last edited:

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Oakley GasCan's, polarized lens. Just bought my 3rd pair, they seem to last me 2-3 years. I bought new, non-Oakley lenses for the last frame and they were OK, but didn't seem to hold up to scratches as well. I usually search online for the best price, paid $120 for the last pair.

Caleb

I've had Maui Jims, Ray Bans, and Oakley over the years and always come back to the Oakleys. They seem to fit my head better than the others. My wife seems to stick with Maui Jims, she loves them. However, while I'll probably end up with Oakleys again, I am currently looking at others because I had a terrible experience with my one of my last pairs, Crosshairs, I bought. I got them just before we went to Hawaii (from Sun Stop or whatever that shop is called), after two weeks in Hawaii, the rubber on the arms was stretched out and wouldn't stay in place. Reached out to Oakley and was told "sorry, we don't sell replacement parts so there's nothing we can do". I usually buy a couple sets a year, so now I'm looking for something else.

As for where to buy. I try to not buy online unless it's direct simply because there are so many knock-offs and some really good knock-offs at that. If you're getting a great deal on them, they are likely a knock-off. So I stick to the retail stores or direct.