Fawlty Towers - new trail at Sand Hollow

LJTim

Here is our latest track. If it's dry you might prefer to include the Fault line area too (included in this track). Just depends if you want to stage from the water tanks or Washington Dam. Have fun! I'd love to see some pics of your beauty out on some of these obstacles.

Attachments

• Faulty Towers V5.gpx
    102.8 KB · Views: 17
  • Faulty Towers V5.kmz
    13.1 KB · Views: 13

smfulle

Here is our latest track. If it's dry you might prefer to include the Fault line area too (included in this track). Just depends if you want to stage from the water tanks or Washington Dam. Have fun! I'd love to see some pics of your beauty out on some of these obstacles.
Thank you!!

RockChucker

Went down to Sand Hollow with the fam last weekend and ran this on Thursday. The map we used was the one from UPLA's website. Pretty fun trail, but seemed like there was lots of dirt connecting the obstacles? Did we run it correctly? We were able to complete every obstacle we encountered with 4/6 in our group. Two of the jeeps were either open on one or both ends and struggled on some obstacles. All in all, fun trail. Wish I would have gotten more pics/video.

LJTim

Went down to Sand Hollow with the fam last weekend and ran this on Thursday. The map we used was the one from UPLA's website. Pretty fun trail, but seemed like there was lots of dirt connecting the obstacles? Did we run it correctly? We were able to complete every obstacle we encountered with 4/6 in our group. Two of the jeeps were either open on one or both ends and struggled on some obstacles. All in all, fun trail. Wish I would have gotten more pics/video.
Yes, there are some dirt road sections connecting different portions of the trail. And the fact that it is clear the crap back there with West Rim and the Maze, there is plenty of dirt road involved. The UPLA version is 99% what I posted above. Glad you enjoyed it. Hope I can get back down asap.