Central Utah February RME Trail Run - Little Sahara Dunes

pkrfctr

I have a proposition if Greg is ok with it. I'm thinking of combining this with a scout camp. We could provide breakfast for everyone (omlets, burritos or such) just need a head count. Would anyone be willing to share a seat with a scout for a few hours? I can take 4, and will probably have another jku or two there.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I have a proposition if Greg is ok with it. I'm thinking of combining this with a scout camp. We could provide breakfast for everyone (omlets, burritos or such) just need a head count. Would anyone be willing to share a seat with a scout for a few hours? I can take 4, and will probably have another jku or two there.

That would be fun! I would imagine we can find enough seats for them, I'll have my JKU with my wife... back seats will be open.

Funny you mention this, I took a Scout trip to Little Sahara when I was 12-13. A guy in a VW sandrail gave us rides and it was the highlight of the trip and great memories for some time!

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
I would definitely like to be there!

Awesome, drag your Pops down too.... I hear he's got some suspension upgrades to test out!

This is the same day as the St George USRA race :(

:( Are you going to be pitting?

Any objections if I come out with my rzr again? My old truck isn’t really up for a beating on the dunes.

No issues, I think there will be other RME'ers there with dirtbikes & ATV's... I'm sure you probably won't want to follow a bunch of 4x4's around all day. ;)

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
I just got done competing in the Mesquite race yesterday, it was a blast. We didn't even have anyone pitting for us so we all had to pit for ourselves it was quite inconvenient lol.

Ha, you were like 5 minutes too fast on your second loop.. I came in a few minutes behind the leaders and didn’t have to run a 3rd loop.. its a good thing, because my bike was having issues, and I don’t think it would have made a 3rd loop.

Homefryy

I'm planning to be there. I have friends visiting from out of town that are leaving that Friday and my dad is coming into town Saturday evening so it will be a squeeze but I think I can fit it in.

Who is planning to head out Friday and camp? I would like to if there are other people that are.