Central Utah February RME Trail Run - Little Sahara Dunes

JPaul

I probably won't be making it now. I decided last Saturday to vacuum the inside of the Alpha and got a little carried away and now the interior is pretty much all stripped out and I have the carpet in my basement with a fan on it. It's really clean now though...

If I can get it completely dry and get the sunroof drains fixed and everything that i took out scrubbed and dried and all put back together Friday night I'll probably come down, but honestly I haven't had a lot of free time lately due to overload at work and stuff going on around the house.

pkrfctr

Well gents I hate to do this but the leadership just cancelled the campout. They don't want us pulling trailers on snowy roads........ Hopefully everyone planning on bfast sees this. We will be rescheduling in a few weeks and would be happy to feed everyone then!

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Still plan in to be there with the kids. Should arrive about 10am. Where are we meeting up?

And who is still planning to be there?

Also. Currently trying to stab this carrier back in and weld up some limit straps.
IMG_20180223_141754.jpg

Hopefully the roads clear up. I'm not a huge fan of trailering in blizzards with 4" of snow on the roads.

Last edited:

jedi

aboogadaboogadaboogada
Unfortunately I am out. Drove the jeep today and when I hit the gas, thunk. When I hit the brake, thunk. When I am driving about ten mph, thunk, thunk, thunk, thunk. Thinking a ujoint or a drive shaft issue and I do not have a garage. Laying down in the snow in the dark trying to change anything at this time... have fun everyone going.

JPaul

Yep, not happening for me. Still had a couple damp spots in the foam rubber under the carpet so that's got to finish drying, and I still haven't even touched the panels I pulled out so those all need a good scrub. Maybe another time.