Central Utah February RME Trip; Little Sahara

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Put me on the tentative list. Still working out the scheduling plans.

EDIT: Looks like the scheduling says I would have to leave at 1:30. Not sure if its worth the drive? I'll likely be a game day decision.

Will do, you're on the list.

It's up to you if the trip is worth it, but it seems like the Little Sahara trip is always a good time!

Corban_White

Will do, you're on the list.

It's up to you if the trip is worth it, but it seems like the Little Sahara trip is always a good time!
I didn't mean to say the trip isn't worth it, I love little sahara! I was meaning if it was worth me driving down to have to bail early.

Greg

Admin
See you guys out there in about 24 hrs!

If you can't make it there by 9 AM, it shouldn't be a problem. We will probably be playing around close to Sand Mountain itself and it should be easy to find us.

Medsker

2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Are you bringing your Gladiator Greg? I figure I should know at least one vehicle by sight to find people. I'll be in my 2019 Ocean Blue four door Jeep. It rolls on 37's. Mines easy though because my license plate is MEDSKER :cool:

Greg

Admin
Are you bringing your Gladiator Greg? I figure I should know at least one vehicle by sight to find people. I'll be in my 2019 Ocean Blue four door Jeep. It rolls on 37's. Mines easy though because my license plate is MEDSKER :cool:

I am bringing the Gladiator! Was thinking about the EcoBoost F150, but my wife doesn't want sand in her nice truck.