South-East Utah February RME Trip - White Wash Sand Dunes

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'm still planning on showing up in my Teryx4. I'll probably get a room in Moab and go wheeling down there Sunday.

**Wow!** Looks like hopefully the windshield took the brunt of it? My wife had a non-running XJ roll downhill into our new SxS in the driveway today. Messed up both rigs. I'm still going!

Jared

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
tonkaman z104 is always having a promotion with technaglass for $99 dollar windshield replacement ($75 install fee). You might call them and see if you can get in on the z104 promotion.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Will they be any comms? I doubt it will do much good for us in a SxS, but I do have a baofeng.

I wasn't planning on it, I could bring my radio too... perhaps I will.

We have been pounded with over 6" of snow today in Price, not sure how things are fairing down towards Green River.

Weather is going to be clear and a high of 44*'s on Saturday, snow & sand is a great combo! Don't be scared... :p

Greg

Admin
Heading out real soon here, it snowed over night in GJ and it's cold at 7:30 AM, but it still looks like temps will be in the 40's at White Wash later on!

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
We just made it to helper! That was crazy.
I checked the cameras before we went into the canyon, and the roads were fine. They were snow covered within minutes.

Greg

Admin
I'm driving on the access road into White Wash at the moment. The road itself is in pretty good condition, but there are some ruts. There have been a few spots where the road is wet and muddy but I have not needed four wheel drive yet, and I'm towing a trailer with the Willys on it.

The sun is out and there are blue skies down here, it's a bit chilly but I'm hoping it will warm up soon.