feeler: looking for a tacoma

sixstringsteve

This is just a feeler/bad idea I have. Thinking about selling/trading my pickup and getting something a bit less built. I'm looking for:

2001-2004 tacoma
extended cab
3.4L
low miles
auto

TRD preferred, but not necessary.

Let me know what you've got.

sixstringsteve

yeah, you and the rest of RME. I love my truck, I'm just not getting out rock crawling as much as I used to. And I have been getting more into the exploring dirt roads rather than hardcore trails.

Cherokeester

yeah, you and the rest of RME. I love my truck, I'm just not getting out rock crawling as much as I used to. And I have been getting more into the exploring dirt roads rather than hardcore trails.

Understandable, that is why a Jeep on 35's or 37's with selectable lockers rules. I go through times of love and hate with my rigs but I keep them and I am really glad about that!

sixstringsteve

Understandable, that is why a Jeep on 35's or 37's with selectable lockers rules. I go through times of love and hate with my rigs but I keep them and I am really glad about that!

I love my truck. 35's, 75mph on the freeway, selectable elockers, 20 MPG. It's just built more than I need. Maybe I need to start daily driving it more and falling back in love with it. I think i want IFS to blast down fire roads a little faster.

Cherokeester

I love my truck. 35's, 75mph on the freeway, selectable elockers, 20 MPG. It's just built more than I need. Maybe I need to start daily driving it more and falling back in love with it. I think i want IFS to blast down fire roads a little faster.

IFS? No you don't. Just make what you have with your SAS better.

iamsparticus

Take your Rig to the Edge
yeah i agree just add some sweet alcan springs up front that are more for high speed dirt roads than crawling and your set :)

sixstringsteve

I've had alcans on the back, but not the front. I'm more than happy with my front leaf pack. thanks for the tips sparty.

lewis

Fight Till You Die
This is just a feeler/bad idea I have. Thinking about selling/trading my pickup and getting something a bit less built. I'm looking for:

2001-2004 tacoma
extended cab
3.4L
low miles
auto

TRD preferred, but not necessary.

Let me know what you've got.

Mine fits all the above until I read the built part. I have the same issues as well. Mine is more built than I need or want. I only took it out twice this year(mostly due to moving this summer). I would sell it in a heart beat if my wife would let me. I would rather have something I would use at least weekly instead of bi-yearly. So it sits collecting dust til she caves.