Finally some scores....

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
Well Natalie just called and said I came in 5th place offically :) So I don't know if that means everyone else moves up a place or what? I'm pretty stoked with the 115 inch wheelbase and no front dig :D

Caleb

what class were you competing in? and wasn't your final score 292:confused: I really dont see how you could be 5th in any of the classes unless a couple guys' scores in the top 5 were way off...good job though:)

1\4elliptic toy

shenanigans!
supergper said:
what class were you competing in? and wasn't your final score 292:confused: I really dont see how you could be 5th in any of the classes unless a couple guys' scores in the top 5 were way off...good job though:)

Caleb, It is extreme west and yes it was 292. I All I know is she called and wanted to know where to send the check ;) and said I was in 5th........

Caleb

1\4elliptic toy said:
Caleb, It is extreme west and yes it was 292. I All I know is she called and wanted to know where to send the check ;) and said I was in 5th........

thats cool, cant complain about that:D I thought you were going to stay in the Pro series?

Kyle

GO Jr.
1\4elliptic toy said:
Well Natalie just called and said I came in 5th place offically :) So I don't know if that means everyone else moves up a place or what? I'm pretty stoked with the 115 inch wheelbase and no front dig :D

Hey Tracy. AWSOME job on the 5th place. any one that went to THIS event would know that 292 could easily have put you in 5th place
Kyle

Cruiser

look what i can do!!
lucky ******
that is awsome!!!

maybe you made enough to pay for the New cage you just bent!!!

S

sukaB

Good for you 1/4
Now you have gas money to get that cart down here.

We got screwed again by the man in the official shirt...
Damn.

grinch

inner city redneck
rockraven said:
hmmm. we had 261 and were posted as 8th. something stinks. we watched the guys from Reno in a blue rig and didn't see them finish an obstacle but they were on the podium. something stinks. Word of warning "do not piss off Ericka Pratt."

somthing does stink.... Jakes and my score is wrong. Come to find out they also counted us for a 50 for being broken on one run and most of the other teams only got 40s for the same thing and they tacked on an extra 10 points somwhere else( I have the score card to prove them wrong)..... this means are score would be 20 beter than it was and we should have placed better than they have us listed for on Pirate...

S

sukaB

rockraven said:
ram rod?
did you run into those hoes in the hoetel too? :rofl:

YEP....
She left early and didnt steal anything though!!!!
Marc got a free shot