Finally, the Jeep grows a couple inches

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by onetuff76
here comes death wobble!

NOOOO! Don't want death wobble! Never had it with my old Jeep, so I am hoping I don't get it with this one either!

Now I just need 3 more inches of lift and better CA's.

Brett

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Death Wobble? Hah, its a myth--just like the ROUS. ;)

I did experience it once--but a good ol' tightening of the tracbar fixed it good.

Brett, that heep wobbled and vibrated before the lift--I htought you were used to it. ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

Brett, that heep wobbled and vibrated before the lift--I htought you were used to it. ;)

Nah, I fixed that! Course, now I got different vibes! Figures! Hey, at least with new shocks, it rides great....haha

Damn I'm tired!

Peace

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Rodents of Unusual Size, come on! :rolleyes: :D

And Death Wobble isn't a myth! If you need proof, come drive my truck. Its funny the subject was mentioned, cause I just posted about death wobble in the Tech section last night.

BTW, congrats on your Jeep growing up. Who's product did you chose to accomplish this?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by RedRockXJ

I gotta get longer shocks dude.....I have like one inch of downtravel in the front. bad news

Brett

PS What the hell is ROUS?

Cracker.

You need to read more.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've got some Black Diamond shocks for a 3" lift that would bolt in. I'll be taking them out pretty soon as I'm significantly higher than 3". Make you a steal of a deal on those.....:D

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Originally posted by mbryson
I've got some Black Diamond shocks for a 3" lift that would bolt in. I'll be taking them out pretty soon as I'm significantly higher than 3". Make you a steal of a deal on those.....:D

Cool cool....let me know how much you want for them when you got 'em out.

Brett