Finally...

Klif01

Do I bother you?
I'm bored so I thought I would let some random person who reads this I just got a DD, so I don't have to put so much wear on my 4runner, but I still have to keep it street legal. But i needed somthing better since I drive from ogden to bountiful for work every day, the runner gets kindof anoying DDing it..

I picked up a 91 celica GT with, everything, in nearly mint condition, only 100k miles on it...1500

Gotta love working at a dealorship, the car was on a mechanics lein or somthing like that because someone couldn't afford to pay the bill, so I pay the bill, I get the car!
KBB was looking for 3500, so if I run out of money for college or somthing and have to sell this, I can almost definitely break even! end pimp...

Klif01 said:
I'm bored so I thought I would let some random person who reads this I just got a DD, so I don't have to put so much wear on my 4runner, but I still have to keep it street legal. But i needed somthing better since I drive from ogden to bountiful for work every day, the runner gets kindof anoying DDing it..

I picked up a 91 celica GT with, everything, in nearly mint condition, only 100k miles on it...1500

Gotta love working at a dealorship, the car was on a mechanics lein or somthing like that because someone couldn't afford to pay the bill, so I pay the bill, I get the car!
KBB was looking for 3500, so if I run out of money for college or somthing and have to sell this, I can almost definitely break even! end pimp...
Excellent find Timmy!

yellowbronco

Cuts Through Grease !!!
Klif01 said:

All you need now is a trailer so you can pull the runner' to Moab behind it :greg:

rust bucket

Pool boy in training
I all most bougt a 88 celica all-track turbo for $1500
But then I found out what was broke and what it needed :eek:
The clutch was almost gone and was told it was a 9.5hr job to replace it :eek: :eek:
but I am happy with my dd [99 ctd with all the goodies] :D

CJJ92yj

Klif01 said:
I can see it now, 4cyl celica, trailer hitch, and a goosneck!

Woot!

I've seen worse. 2 weeks ago I was taking a Sunday morning cruise and ended up on State Street around 6400 South. A newer model Jetta pulled in front of me and I noticed something strange lurking u nder the rear bumper. Sped up to take a better look. Noticed a Home-made trailer hitch made out of 2x4's!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: I wished so bad I had my camera with me cuz no one in their right mind would believe it. My wife was there and can vouch for it though. Looked like he had a piece of square tube for the receiver part bolted to the 2x4. :ugh: