First time logging-in in 5'ish years...

TRNDRVR

IMA BUM
I've been wanting to log on here for a while now. I've tried a few times over the months, but couldn't remember my password. Too stoned I guess! Also I no longer use the email that was attached to my account. Finally got lucky enough to log on.

I'm going to be looking for some XJ parts, and I'm going to have a bunch of machinist tools for sale. My father-in-law was a manual machinist all his career, and he passed away in September. I inherited his tools. I haven't got into the Kennedy tool boxes yet, but the little vintage wooden tool box I do have, there's thousands of pieces in there. Mill and lathe cutting tools galore!

As for what I've been doing, I've been chasing good, but only getting the bad. I'm "surgery'ed" out! My new claim to fame is, I have 25 screws, 3 plates, and about 16" of titanium rod in my spine. I have a multi-level cervical fusion, and a multi-level lumbar/sacral fusion. My sacral spine is fused to my pelvic bone. I've had my right shoulder reconstructed, and I'm now about 6 months out from a left hip replacement. Ugh!

What sucks is I lost my career. Amtrak medically disqualified me from doing my job, and forced me to retire. (the one good thing about working for the railroad) Something about eating too many opioids and driving a train with who knows how many people behind me. Go figure! I'd still rather be working. My last day of work was 3 days before my 52nd birthday, and I'll be 58 next month. Damn, I'm pushing 60!!!

I get up everyday. Sh!t, shower, and shave, and get dressed. I don't out very often, but I'm always ready to go. I'm not into the sweatpants/pajamas/fuzzy slipper all day look. I try to stay busy during the day by puttering around in my garage. My neighbors love the 5.1 surround sound stereo out there. If the song is good, it gets loud. Really loud! And if after a few beers, I'm talking cops showing up in my driveway loud. :oops:

With a house full of women, I pretty much live in my garage. Five o'clock is Miller time, nine o'clock is bedtime. :beer:

Now that I'm logged back on, I'll get back to surfing RME.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it! ?