Fishmouth Fab Toyota truggy

_Auzzy_

Current Rig: 12W Boots
Spent the night trying to figure out why none of the parts were lining up only to remember this isn't the original housing Dan trout started with. So I won't be able to make the axle completed and sealed but I did get the pinion other gears contact pattern a Lil sharper plus the difference is 90% done. Axle will be don't here by noon with link mounts etc. Finishing up prep and assembly of my custom reed knuckles.20150428_101704.jpg

_Auzzy_

udot safety orange and silver all the way. notice the sig down below too.

anywho, not much of an update but i did start gutting and stripping down my 2nd steer axle for this rig. this will be my rear axle. took the plazer to the factory diff pan after i melted 25+ years of army paint off with a rosebud tip and a wire wheel. taking a break right now, get a small nap, then head back down to the shop and mount my bluetorch fab brackets on and put some seals into the housing and etc from my kit i got from Rockwelloffroad.com.

11205127_10206961098328629_8099968525222110899_n.jpg

_Auzzy_

hopefully will be setting it on its own weight and ride height sticks thrown in tomorrow after I get my spindles machines and some hardware tracked down! stay tuned,

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
That's awesome! I hope you can keep this momentum you've got going cause it will be done in no time

_Auzzy_

its gonna take a 2 monthish delay now, have to get back to work plus have my annual training in june. so wont have any updates for awhile

Ashcat

Ghey, then whenever you do get back to work on it, it will take another week while you knock 2 months of cobwebs off before we see an update.

_Auzzy_

Poor ol beast is sitting at the shop under a tarp, feel like I abandoned the poor thing lol but least I'm getting alot of ideas written down and some.rpugh planning made

_Auzzy_

fab time has been cut down horribly, will probably be listing here soon due to i might be deploying, bout 90% sure im going. but i will still be building on it till i go or till it sales

YROC FAB.

BUGGY TIME
Vendor
fab time has been cut down horribly, will probably be listing here soon due to i might be deploying, bout 90% sure im going. but i will still be building on it till i go or till it sales

Or just keep the damn thing till you get back. Nobody is gonna want it if you keep working on it any way you hack! :cody:

_Auzzy_

Lol screw ya too cory. Yes I'm gonna keep it, I been doing nothing but doodles in my spare time for random crap. Ram mount, interior, etc