Flandro Metal Works portaband table.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
I just picked up one of these Flandro Metal Works portaband tables yesterday and boy is it handy!

I like it much better than the Swag table and at only $100- it was money well spent locally.
He even took the time to change the mounting plate in CAD and his Torchmate made quick work cutting me one to fit my mega old Milwaukee portaband. I bought an extra plate to fit the 5" deep throat Baer (harbor freight) portaband just in case my old red machine ever kicks the bucket.

IMG_20210105_190415.jpg

Tonkaman

I just picked up one of these Flandro Metal Works portaband tables yesterday and boy is it handy!

I like it much better than the Swag table and at only $100- it was money well spent locally.
He even took the time to change the mounting plate in CAD and his Torchmate made quick work cutting me one to fit my mega old Milwaukee portaband. I bought an extra plate to fit the 5" deep throat Baer (harbor freight) portaband just in case my old red machine ever kicks the bucket.

View attachment 134004

What makes you like this more than swag?

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I too picked one up for my Bauer portaband. Works great! The price was right, and with a full plate of projects, I’m good with not having to fab one up. 🤘

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
If the corners were rounded I think I'd already have one. Is that petty? Probably...

For now I just clamp my portaband in the vise.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
Good question.
The design of the plate let's you leave it in place and still usefully use the portaband when it's not in the table. (Also Swag didn't have an option for my super old portaband.)

That and it's $40 less with no shipping.
And Rob is local.
The saw comes out of my swag with one knurled thumb screw and is totally stand alone usable. Either way, any band saw table is sweet. I use mine every week. 40 bones is a bonus.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
If the corners were rounded I think I'd already have one. Is that petty? Probably...

For now I just clamp my portaband in the vise.
Rounded?
The saw comes out of my swag with one knurled thumb screw and is totally stand alone usable. Either way, any band saw table is sweet. I use mine every week. 40 bones is a bonus.
The plate that stays with the saw on the swag one is just a little bigger that's all. Bandsaw tables are so useful!