Flashback time

JeeperG

Anybody remember any of these people? 😁

I have this one hanging up in the garage, I remember I got this 16ish? years ago at the July Jamboree, I was down there with my brother for my dads Fordy Ford debut. As you can see it is signed by Todd and Linda, they had their YJ in the Jamboree, there was a competition going on the same weekend. RIP Todd.

IMG_20200320_131413.jpg

JeeperG

I have all kinds of old stuff kicking around here, I should scan up some of the first event in Cedar. Never shared any of them except maybe pictures with Bart when he was still driving Flo.

img612.jpg

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Man, Chris Holly was cool as a cucumber. I remember a few spots that day that were a nope sandwich with a side of I'll-gladly-bypass ailoi, and he was completely unbothered. That winch situation being one of them.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Man, Chris Holly was cool as a cucumber. I remember a few spots that day that were a nope sandwich with a side of I'll-gladly-bypass ailoi, and he was completely unbothered. That winch situation being one of them.

He got the nickname 'The Iceman' for a reason! But yeah, nerves of steel. He could get a bit frustrated when we were on a course and it wasn't going well.

JeeperG

I think I also have some video of the first Vernal comp on VHS. You know just modified rigs, no helmets or harnesses, people all over the course just waiting for bloodshed. The sniper? was the baddest rig around.