Flashlights

Homefryy

I've got some bitchin' rechargeable flashlights in the works, as well as an entire line of headlamps that I believe will give the old dogs in the game a run for their money.

We've developed a user interface that all of our newest lights are equipped with that give you a handful of useful modes, but also respects your desire for a light that will simply turn on - and then off with the click of a button. Super stoked on this as it combines the best of both worlds, click on/off, and having other modes to select if the task requires it... including pesky strobe. Though with our lights strobe is never in your way.

I've enjoyed reading everyone's comments and experiences here. I eat, breathe, and sleep lighting products now so if anyone has lighting needs or questions hit me up.

Lol, "22x brighter than regular flashlights".... This makes me chuckle, and shake my head.

In regards to the headlamps with poor batteries, the Nebo lights of the world, and this "22x brighter than regular flashlights" light.... I highly recommend buying lights from companies that care enough to hold their products to ANSI standards. This way you know you are comparing apples to apples with other reputable companies performance claims, and you are truly getting what you paid for.

Once we get our showroom set up it'd be great to have any of you come down and chat flashlights. I'll walk you through what makes our brand of lights so great, essentially, with LuxPro you get the best value in terms of lumens/dollars. We've got a ton of awesome new product lined up for 2019/2020.

Hey @SAMI. I am in the market for a couple headlamps and maybe some flashlights. How and where do I purchase these lights you speak of?

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Hey @SAMI. I am in the market for a couple headlamps and maybe some flashlights. How and where do I purchase these lights you speak of?

Our showroom is a great spot if you'd like to check out the goods in person... LUXPRO 14725 S Porter Rockwell Blvd Ste C, or www.luxproflashlights.com

I have 4 new rechargeable flashlights, and 3 of the 7 new headlamp family in stock... The next two of the headlamp family should land in about 5wks, and they are IMO the best two in the lineup..

One of the incoming headlamps is a micro rechargeable, pumping out 208 lumens @ 1.5hr runtime on high, with a red map reading LED that will last 30+hrs... This thing weighs 1.3oz. Oh, and did I mention it's IPX7 waterproof (submersible to 3').... all for $19.99 (i'll do RME discounts off that)

The other is a 3xAAA, 315 lumen @ 5hr runtime and 29hr on lowest setting.. also IPX7 waterproof.

All our new headlamps, alkaline and rechargeable are IPX7 waterproof, rubberized exterior for abrasion & shock-proof. Most feature battery indicator LED's, multi-mode & colors, single-click on/off as well as mode recall, and very compact when compared to leading brands in the headlamp space... eat your heart out black diamond.

Come on by.

Last edited:

ID Bronco

Bringing this back up, has anyone seen the "Elite Tac" flashlights? Are they really what the profess to be or are they junk. Any feedback would be great. I'm skeptical of "as seen on tv" or "made for military" products.

ID Bronco

I'm in need of an awesome headlamp. My son has a PEAX and it is pretty awesome. After a midnight bear encounter I realized his was WAY better than mine. Before I order one, I wanted to see if any of you have a better option. Is @pELYgroso still in the game? I see the website. Thanks

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
I watched a couple reviews on the Peax compared to knock-offs and they allege they are worth the money. I just struggle with them not being on amazon because I'm not a patient man and I hate paying for shipping.

Edit: annnnnd I just ordered one. I’m a sucker for nice lights and I haven’t bought one for years.

Last edited:

Tonkaman

I bought a Petzl NAO many years ago. It has hundreds of hours on it and is still my favorite light. It’s not cheap, but puts out around 1500 lumens and auto adjusts brightness depending on how much reflection it detects. That reduction makes it very battery efficient for its power.

Kevin B.

Big hippy
I'm in need of an awesome headlamp. My son has a PEAX and it is pretty awesome. After a midnight bear encounter I realized his was WAY better than mine. Before I order one, I wanted to see if any of you have a better option. Is @pELYgroso still in the game? I see the website. Thanks
I love almost everything about that, but is that just a single button you press fifty times to cycle through all the modes to turn it off?

ID Bronco

I love almost everything about that, but is that just a single button you press fifty times to cycle through all the modes to turn it off?

I can't recall, I can ask him but I know I was wanting one and it likely kept the bear at bay. He has used it a lot and had no trouble. I don't recall it being irritating.