For Sale For Sale: 2 Marmot 0* down sleeping bags

sixstringsteve

Asking Price
$250
Retailed for $550 new. 900 fill (I believe). SUPER warm mummy bags. I believe they're 6' long.

$250 each. I need to look up and find which model they are. They've each been used 20 times or so, and are in fantastic shape. We just haven't used them in a year or two and it's time for them to go.

Last edited:

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
My wife and I need new sleeping bags. I'm worried about the length though, since I'm slightly taller than a SixString...

clfrnacwby

Recovery Addict
Very interested. I would like to know what the weight is...I need a good backpacking bag for my October hunts this year.

Tonkaman

Did you find out what models these are? Only reason I ask is to see what the chest circumference is. Most awesome bags aren’t big enough for this full figured man....

sixstringsteve

Im still not sure which midels they are. Theyre a few years old and its a discontinued model.

My wife measured them last night, and tgey are 6'10" long. So im betting theyre the 6'6" model.

Also, i think theyre 800 fill, not 900 fill. Ill see if i can track down which model they are.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
Based on the wording of the description, if you have left and right zip models, then they are not longs.

Capture.PNG