For Sale 2018 KTM 125 SX

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Price: $4,500

2018 KTM 125 sx. This bike was the one we built to race Loretta's in 2019. Entire motor was CryoHeat treated and every rotating part that could be micropolished was. Motor has very little rotating friction. This results in better power delivery and also prolongs the life of parts. Cylinder porting was done by Lynks racing. Bike is running a Rekluse Torq Drive Clutch. This motor pulled top 5 starts at Lorettas every race.

Complete bike has 85 hours on it. Motor build has 12 hours and the top end is brand new.

Bike will come with extra pipes, top end, plastics, gaskets and other miscellaneous aftermarket and stock parts that I have..

Bike has been very well maintained.

I documented most of the motor build HERE

Message me on here or at 435 six 5 oh twelve 50

ASOf.jpg

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
SOLD

Back on the market. The guy who bought it called me Saturday night to tell me the bike was to much for his son. This was even after I had put a thicker base gasket on it and the stock head so he could run premium and not race fuel. He wanted to know if I had anybody else who contacted me about buying it so he could reach out to them. Ultimately I offered to buy the bike back from him.

Last edited: