For Sale For Sale: Decked Drawer System for pickup, van or SUV

sixstringsteve

Asking Price
$600.00
Condition
Used - Great Condition
I'm selling a decked drawer system in great shape. I've seen these in pickups, vans, and SUVs. This is in my tundra right now, but it's not a perfect fit (it's close). I'm not sure which model it was made for, but I believe it should fit most full-size trucks with a 6.5 foot bed, and wouldn't be hard to adapt to a van or SUV.

$600.20180718_201453.jpg20180718_201513.jpg20180718_201457.jpg

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

It's an awesome system. Here's a product overview video:

And here's the detailed product video, which will give you all the info you could want. I'm really impressed with the product. It's built extremely well, and I can't think of a way to improve it (which is rare).

sixstringsteve

I want this so bad. If only I had the right truck for it.

Someday.

Which truck do you have? While they're built for specific trucks, it wouldn't be tough to make it work for most full-size trucks. The fitment wouldn't go exactly to the edge, but it'd be close and it would still be watertight.

jeeper

Currently without Jeep
Which truck do you have? While they're built for specific trucks, it wouldn't be tough to make it work for most full-size trucks. The fitment wouldn't go exactly to the edge, but it'd be close and it would still be watertight.

I've got a chevy colorado. Thinner and shorter bed. I've been looking at f150's though, and if I ever actually buy one, I will get the decked system.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
You know what the sku is Steve? just want to see if it will fit my truck as its a bit older and the beds were a little different shaped

sixstringsteve

I don't think it has a sku. The guy I got it from had a 2007 or 2008 tundra and it fit well.

I know on decked's website, it's the same sku for a 2007-2018 tundra.

sixstringsteve

Which truck do you have? I thought it was a tundra?

Btw, mine wasnt made for a tundra. I have no clue what sku this one is, since it's not printed on the product.

sixstringsteve

Gotcha. Well, you're welcome to come check it out and see if itll fit for ya.it may not be exact, but it can be boted down and the drawers will work. The trim just may have a gap around the edges.

sixstringsteve

^ could you be a little more precise? Just kidding.

My bed rails are ~ 63" from inside to inside, but the bed gets wider once you get below the bed rails.

These decked drawers are the 67" at the widest part, and 63.5" at the narrowest part. Remember, this is measured 12" above the floor of your bed. The top could easily be trimmed to 63.5" all around for a perfect fit if needed.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Alright, today i realized that this model wasnt designed specifically for a tundra. (Even though it fit mine pretty well).

Lets play a game of "which truck's bed interior matches this shape?"

20180725_213006.jpg
Im guessing an f150/250 or a chevy? Maybe a dodge?