for those who have not seen it

Caleb

Originally posted by Skyetone
I have a harbor frieght bender. Cheepo but it bends, ya know. I've done PLENTY with it. I am almost cought up in project ville. Could fit in some small projects soon. Got all the goodies.

Which harbor freight one...the orange one or the one on a stand thats grey??? thanks

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
orange. I have thought about the grey but don't really believe it would bend much by hand. I think it only dies to like 1.5 inch but who am I? Why?

Caleb

I was wondering because usually the orange one puts the little kinks in the tube by the bend...how did you get it not to do that???

I too am leary about the grey one and was curious to how well it works if you used that one:D...thanks

Skyetone

Kinda crabby latley
Yes the orange one puts whatI call dents not exactly kinks in the sides. I didn't get it not to do it but you can minimize it and for a bumper I didn't care. The grey one also has to be lagged down to the concrete and that ain't happinin. You do get what you pay for. for bumpers and sliders and small projects it works fine. I know a guy that built a whole buggie out of DOM with the orange one. tube dents alot less than pipe but thats should be obvios.