Forest Lake Saturday June 3rd

Barney

Meeting at tibble fork res. parking lot at 8:30 A.M. and then try to make it to Forest Lake (I think still snowed in near top). Few NAXJA guys might be there too.

Meat_

Banned
Barney said:
Meeting at tibble fork res. parking lot at 8:30 A.M. and then try to make it to Forest Lake (I think still snowed in near top). Few NAXJA guys might be there too.

What were you in?

Barney

I was in a red 2000 XJ. I went solo up towards forest lake where I met up with a small group of 3 blasting through snow drifts. I decided not to push my luck so turned around and headed up to mineral basin where I met up with 4 cherokees from NAXJA. We played a bit on the rock garden and then turned back for home. I did see a few 'yotas at the garden, but no crusiers.

chadschoon

I made it all the way to the fence :) furthest yet in a vehicle, and yes I stayed on the trail the whole time, but did have to winch once because I didint want to go down off the trail. Had a blast but there is know way you could get around the fence, and if you did try Kurt would probably kill you because you would ruin it.

Meat_

Banned
chadschoon said:
I made it all the way to the fence :) furthest yet in a vehicle, and yes I stayed on the trail the whole time, but did have to winch once because I didint want to go down off the trail. Had a blast but there is know way you could get around the fence, and if you did try Kurt would probably kill you because you would ruin it.

How'd you like those dumbasses off the trail having a picnic?

chadschoon

Meat_ said:
How'd you like those dumbasses off the trail having a picnic?
ya i didint see them having a picnic but they were on there way down, and they had the nerve to tell me that they just went around some of the snow to get through.