Forrest Fenn's Treasure Hunt

RockChucker

There were doubts that it was ever actually buried. If no one comes forward, I may be inclined to believe it is all made up.

I want to hear the where more than anything. I’m inclined to follow your thinking as well. I’d like to know what landmarks the poem refers to. However, had I been the person to find it, I would have wanted to remain anonymous too.

TurboMinivan

Still plays with cars
Interesting read. I wonder if she was way off or not.

With all of here 'anagrams' and re-arranging letters, I feel she was reading way too much into it.

But what do I know? Heck, I'd like to learn the (approximate) location where the chest sat just as much as anyone else.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Interesting read. I wonder if she was way off or not.

Very interesting, claiming the guy that found it was stalking her, hacked her computer for info, etc. Makes you wonder how much is accurate. IMO it sounds like she is a sore looser and it being whiny about not finding it. Hell, if it's true what she claims then out the guy to the world and let him deal with all the legal issues, taxes, etc.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin

Sounds like a lot of speculation and effort to draw attention to Dinosaur Nat. Monument. No concrete proof that it was actually placed and found there.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Sounds like a lot of speculation and effort to draw attention to Dinosaur Nat. Monument. No concrete proof that it was actually placed and found there.
I think this is one of many news stories you will see for the next couple of weeks filled with speculation.